- What does Avinger do?
Avinger is a commercial-stage medical device company that designs, manufactures and sells image-guided, catheter-based systems that are used by physicians to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease, or PAD. The company manufactures and sells a suite of products including the Lightbox imaging console, as well as the Wildcat, Kittycat, and the Pantheris and Ocelot families of catheters. Avinger is based in Redwood City, California.
- On what stock exchange are Avinger shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
The Avinger ticker is AVGR and it is traded on the NASDAQ exchange.
- Does Avinger have a direct stock purchase plan?
Avinger does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of Avinger’s SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
SEC filings can be accessed on the Financials portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- When does Avinger’s fiscal year end?
- When is Avinger’s Annual Stockholders Meeting?
The “Events” portion of our our Investor Relations will announce the date as soon as it is confirmed.
- Does Avinger pay dividends?
Avinger does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock, as we intend to reinvest cash flow generated by operations in our business.
- Who are the company's independent registered public accountants?
Moss Adams LLP
- Who is the company's transfer agent?
Avinger uses AST Financial. You can contact them by mail at Attn: Operations Department, 6201 15th Ave, Brooklyn NY 11201 or by phone at 800-937-5449.
- Who is the company's outside legal counsel?
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, P.C.
- Who are the members of Avinger’s Board of Directors?
You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of the Avinger’s management team?
You can view our management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- When is your next earnings release?
Avinger will issue a press release that includes the date of our quarterly earnings call.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
You can contact Avinger Investor Relations via email at: email@example.com
- Where is Avinger's corporate headquarters?
Redwood City, California
- Where and when was Avinger incorporated?
Avinger, Inc. was incorporated in Delaware in March of 2007.
- How can I update my stockholder information for an address or name change?
If your shares are held in street name (by your broker), you must notify the securities firm holding your stock. If you hold stock certificates in your name, address changes should be submitted by writing by U.S. Mail to our transfer agent: AST Financial. You can contact them by mail at Attn: Operations Department, 6201 15th Ave, Brooklyn NY 11201 or by phone at 800-937-5449.
- Can I replace a lost certificate?
If you hold stock certificates in your name, please contact our transfer agent regarding the replacement of lost certificates: AST Financial. You can contact them by mail at Attn: Operations Department, 6201 15th Ave, Brooklyn NY 11201 or by phone at 800-937-5449.