- What does Avinger do?
Avinger is a commercial-stage medical device company that designs, manufactures and sells image-guided, catheter-based systems that are used by physicians to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease, or PAD. The company manufactures and sells a suite of products including the Lightbox imaging console, as well as the Wildcat, Kittycat, and the Ocelot family of catheters. Avinger is based in Redwood City, California.
- On what stock exchange are Avinger shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
The Avinger ticker is AVGR and it is traded on the NASDAQ exchange.
- Does Avinger have a direct stock purchase plan?
Avinger does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- When was Avinger’s Initial Public Offering?
January 30, 2015.
- Where can I find all of Avinger’s SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- When does Avinger’s fiscal year end?
- When is Avinger’s Annual Stockholders Meeting?
Avinger has not yet determined when it will hold its annual meetings as a public company. The “Events” portion of our our Investor Relations will announce the date as soon as it is confirmed.
- Does Avinger pay dividends?
Avinger does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock, as we intend to reinvest cash flow generated by operations in our business.
- Who are the company's independent registered public accountants?
Ernst & Young LLP
- Who is the company's transfer agent?
Avinger uses Computershare Trust Company. You can contact them by mail at 250 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021 or by phone at 1-800-942-5909.
- Who is the company's outside legal counsel?
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, P.C.
- Who are the members of Avinger’s Board of Directors?
You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of the Avinger’s management team?
You can view our management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- When was Avinger’s initial public offering? How many shares were offered and at what price?
Avinger completed its initial public offering of 5 million shares at a price of $13.00 per share on January 30, 2015.
- When is your next earnings release?
Avinger will issue a press release that includes the date of our quarterly earnings call. When the release is issued, it will be posted on the “Events” section of our website along with the details for a conference and/or webcast to discuss the results.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
You can contact Avinger Investor Relations via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where is Avinger's corporate headquarters?
Redwood City, California
- Where and when was Avinger incorporated?
Avinger, Inc. was incorporated in Delaware in March of 2007.
- Who underwrote and managed the IPO?
The IPO was underwritten and managed by Canaccord Genuity Inc., Cowen and Company, Oppenheimer & Co., BTIG, and Stephens Inc
- How can I update my stockholder information for an address or name change?
If your shares are held in street name (by your broker), you must notify the securities firm holding your stock. If you hold stock certificates in your name, address changes should be submitted in writing by U.S. Mail to our transfer agent: Computershare Trust Company. You can contact them by mail at 250 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021 or by phone at 1-800-942-5909.
- Can I replace a lost certificate?
If you hold stock certificates in your name, please contact our transfer agent regarding the replacement of lost certificates: Computershare Trust Company. You can contact them by mail at 250 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021 or by phone at 1-800-942-5909.